Triathlete, runner at heart, graduate student, run coach, registered Kinesiologist. I wear many hats, but what got me here had a lot to do with my endeavors in running and triathlons.
When I started running in high-school, I started to feel empowered by the thought that running was something I was capable of. This slight actualization made me see that hard work led to achieving those goals I had set.
Since then, I've found myself strongly identifying within the running and triathlon community. I use my involvement in the sport of triathlon as a tool to push and open new chapters of me! More of who I am, what I'm passionate about, and what I'm capable of. It has definitely led me to discover an unknown strength, independence, and courage that I carry over to all aspects of my life.
Endurance sports are my thing! This site will be an outlet to share my on-going journey of who I am, what I do, and why I do it! (& everything/ everyone that inspires me along the way!)
Thank you for stopping by to follow my journey in both the sport of triathlon and my personal growth! :)
- 2016 AG Triathlon World Championships Qualifier: Cozumel, Mexico
- 2015 Team Canada representative AG Triathlon World Championships: Chicago, IL, USA
- 2014 Team Canada representative AG Triathlon World Championships: Edmonton, AB, CAN
- 2015 Triathlon Ontario Female AG Short Course Triathlete of the Year
- 1st place 2015 Multisport Canada Olympic Triathlon Series
- 1st AG/4th OA: 2015 Ontario Provincial Sprint Championships
- 1st AG: 2015 Wasaga Multisport Canada Olympic Triathlon
- 1st AG/ 3rd OA: 2015 Gravenhurst Multisport Canada Olympic Triathlon
- Run PR: 15km=1:04, 5km=19:02, 6k (XC)=22:53
LPC Hurdle Project